Following a diagnosis of cancer, you and your family are likely to have many questions. Our fact sheets have been designed to help answer some of the more common questions:
- Coping with a cancer diagnosis
- After a diagnosis of breast cancer
- After a diagnosis of ovarian cancer
- After a diagnosis of bowel cancer
- After a diagnosis of prostate cancer
- Questions to ask your doctor
If you need more information or would like to talk to someone call Cancer Council 13 11 20 (local call cost anywhere in Australia).Disclaimer: The information contained in these fact sheets is not a substitute for, and is not intended to replace, independent professional advice. Users should consider the need to obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their own particular circumstances.